The height of versatility, speed and safety
The UBIX Roofing System provides versatile, temporary weather protection that can be erected quickly, safely and ergonomically.
Available in a range of spans and bay sizes, the modular system is suitable for any project, and can be supported on any type of scaffold, maximising on-site flexibility.
The UBIX system consists of a light weight but robust frame of specialist Aluminium Beams and snap-on braces, covered with tensioned, weatherproof keder sheeting. At less than 8kg per square metre, it’s the lightest temporary roofing solution on the market.
UBIX Aluminium Beams are universal in application, dramatically improving stock utilisation and UBIX can also be built using other types of beams, reducing capital investment.
- Fits to any design of beam, steel or aluminium which has 48.3mm diameter chords
- All parts click together without bolts, eliminating the need for loose components
- Purpose-designed beam ranges in 45 and 78cm depths, allowing economic solutions for each application
- Quick, light weight system for easy assembly and disassembly
- Compatible with all roof types
- Covers large spans
- Spans up to 40m are possible, subject to individual design verification
- Lightweight aluminium components can be erected without the need for craneage
- Roof sheeting is carried out from beneath the roof to reduce work at height, working from the safety of an eaves scaffold and pulled into position with ropes
- Roof opening can be built-in to enable rapid crane access for site materials
- Protects building fabric and contents from exposure to the elements during external building work and can contain dust and debris during indoor work