Whatever your place within the construction delivery…the benefits of systemised edge protection will be significant.
A system that was developed to span trades, accommodating their different edge protection needs at different phases of a construction project, the COMBISAFE® Steel Mesh Barrier is designed in compliance with EN13374, Class A, B & C and has been the forerunner in edge protection for two decades.
The Steel Mesh Barrier was developed to offer an alternative safety system for the most challenging construction environments - combining a range of valuable benefits such as strength, durability, speed of installation and adjustability. The barrier is light to carry and easy to manoeuvre for improved transport and on-site handling.
The toeboard covers the bottom return of the barrier giving full debris containment when installed outside the working surface.
The barrier has reinforced flat bar edges making them extremely strong. This prevents damage during handling and transport.
- Combines guardrails, toeboard and debris mesh in one product
- Steel mesh protection with impact absorbing capacity
- Closed and returned toeboard for greater debris containment
- Returned top edge with no sharp edges
- Reinforced side bars for enhanced durability
- Lightweight, versatile system for speedy erection
- Weighs under 20kg
- Adjustable height with no need for disassembly
- Available in 2.6m and 1.3m widths
- Available in square and circular variants, the Steel Mesh Barrier system attachments and posts are compatible with most types of structures
- Wide range of attachments for every building application
- Automated manufacturing process for maximum strength
- Designed and manufactured in compliance with EN13374, Class A, B & C
Please follow the attached link to view the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKtBhq8P-sg