The Stairways are quickly and easily installed on-site, straight off the back of the transport, and are ready for use in minutes.
Set up between 25° and 50°, users can carry small tools, equipment and materials in safety and comfort.
They can be set up on table forms, between floors in buildings, in service ducts, around the perimeter, or elsewhere, and can protect the building’s permanent stairs from the wear and tear of the construction process.
They fully comply with EN 12811, as Temporary Work Equipment for access between levels on scaffolding.
- The Stairways come in six lengths, which can be joined and supported to offer a single run climb height of up to 7.5m
- There is a double handrail on both sides, which automatically adjusts to the correct height to meet the angle of the stairs.
- Whatever the angle of the Stairway (between 25° and 50°), the treads will always be horizontal
- The locking mechanism ensures the stability of the Stairway and keeps it at the correct angle
- The bottom of the stringers are shaped to prevent slipping
- Being over 750mm wide, the Stairway permits occasional passing if required
- Can be folded flat for ease of transport
- The Stairway is manufactured in steel sections and has a durable galvanised finish as standard
- The treads have a coarse expanded metal surface for grip, which also clears muddy footwear in use