The COMBISAFE® Loading System MkII is designed to prevent falls from height during the loading and unloading of equipment from the top of a flatbed delivery lorry/trailer in a safe manner.
Now available flat packed, boltless and with replaceable, adjustable feet, the modular support base of the revised COMBISAFE Loading System, allows the disassembled units to be stacked, enabling more units to be transported on one vehicle and much less space taken up for storage.
Each system includes a weighted base ballasted with 1500kg of precast ballast, which is interchangeable with the previous designs: alternative ballasting arrangements such as well compacted 10mm rounded pea gravel* or site-cast concrete can also be used.
- CE certified to EN 795:2012 Type E by DEKRA EXAM GmbH
- Operative has an anchor point 5,9 m above ground level**
- Can be delivered flat packed for self-assembly
- Only 1500kg of ballast now needed so faster to install and lighter to relocate if needed once fully assembled.
- Base has no pins or bolts enabling quick and simple assembly/disassembly
- Dismantles into easily stackable units allowing simpler transport and less storage space
- Can be used on site or in a loading yard
- Unit can be levelled using the adjustable/replaceable feet (up to 5°). These can also be easily replaced if damaged.
- Formwork supports for shuttering available
- Standard shuttering and formwork supports extend the range of ballast options e.g. 10mm rounded pea shingle (compacted), in-situ concrete*
*Ballast must weigh no less than 1500kg when in use
**When using the SkyReach Adaptor 5.9
Please click on attached link to view the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsT2MyqJGMM